Knife bolt (TPN)
The bolt of this type is dedicated to bulk media. They are primarily used on discharges from silos for cutting-off the material flow. The flow blocking element is a plate made of materials in rails.
The bolt drive is available in three types:
• mechanical by means of a manual wheel,
• pneumatic by means of a servomotor,
• electric by means of a moto-reducer
Depending on the kind of medium, they are produced in steel and rustless versions.
• high abrasive resistance,
• easy to assemble and dismantle,
• simple construction allowing to replace used elements on your own.