Belt conveyor (TPT) SORTING CONVEYOR
Belt conveyors of this type are used primarily in sorting and packaging lines.
They are designed primarily for:
• transportation and sorting of products in municipal plants, recycling facilities, etc.
• transportation unit such products, like on packaging lines
The sorting conveyor are offered in two versions:
• with PVC sliding belt moving over flat shoe, mainly for short horizontal conveyors
• with PVC sliding belt moving over rollers for long and acending conveyors
Conveyor belts can be fitted with drivers, side ruffles the flights, valances and side chocks underneath the belt to ensure improved movement of the belt.
• low operating costs,
• smaller dimensions compared to conventional permanent conveyors due to smaller diameters of the drums and the use of motorised drums,
• wide range of applications due to the large variety of belts and their properties,
• minimized number of quick wearing elements.